Thursday 16 December 2010

LOOKING FOR A LINCS LEAGUE CLUB

From Dilan Harshana Sandagirigoda

I'm Dilan Harshana Sandagirigoda. I am a first class cricketer in Sri Lanka and I have played 14 first class matches and 19 list A matches (one days). I am only 24 years of age and I want to enhance my cricketing experience and ability and potential to one day play for Sri Lanka. I have been advised that one of the best ways to do this is by playing a season or two in England county cricket competition. I am a right arm legbreak bowler and left-hand opening batsman.I attached my performance and my personal details. I want to get used to the pacier wickets of England as compared to the spin bowling wickets that I have had to play in Sri Lanka. So give me a amateur Contract or work permit to play in your country.
Contact me at dilanbrc1@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment