Tuesday 29 September 2009

ENJOY IT TILL THE COWS COME HOME

From Mick Blanshard, Pateley Bridge CC (ex-East Halton)

I have just come across your site and was interested to read about Dennis Linford and your views of cricket at Townside Farm.
You may well remember me as I played for East Halton for many years along with my brother Tim.
I have just set up a blog www.curiouscricketgrounds.tumblr.net on which I have just posted the East Halton cricket ground
Hope you are well and I shall keep reading.

NF adds: This site is very interesting - follow the link we've created for you above and enjoy. Those among us who played at East Halton will understand the headline. Explain it to the others, please!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nigel - thanks for the link, but just to add, it's curiouscricketgrounds.tumblr.com not .net!

    Sad to see the cows have left.

    ReplyDelete