Thursday 14 October 2010

UPDATING LEAGUE DIRECTORY


By Glen Sands, General/Fixture Secretary, Lincolnshire County Cricket League

As I have been given the role of first contact for the Lincs League, I am looking to obtain as much information from EVERY club in respect of their contact numbers, emails etc. I appreciate that Mike Savage (retiring General Secretary) will have most of the info required, but I feel that the change of secretary offers us a good opportunity to check all the info that goes to print so could all clubs reply to this email with your complete contact details to ensure that the 2011 handbook will be bang up to date.
I am requesting information of Club Secretary with address, phone number and email address and info of any other contacts the club wishes us to publish, such as team captains (tel no and email add).
Thanks in anticipation, guys.
Email glensands13@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment