Wednesday 26 August 2009

PLANNING AHEAD FOR 2010


From Garmesh Chand

I am trying to arrange a cricket tour for my team for next season into Lincolnshire. I was wondering if you could help me achieve this.

We are looking to play four games which includes a 20/20. I am looking at App-Frod, Cleethorpes, Scunthorpe Town and possibly one of the ECB teams.
Let me know if you can help - we are looking at either a week in July or August (Monday to Friday).

NF adds: Many will remember Garmesh from his days with Scunthorpe Town and Owmby. These days he generally plays over the other side of the Pennines, but returns to this area quite often. Any team wishing to get in touch about his tour should post a comment on this entry, email
LINCS CRICKET LATEST (so we can pass messages on) or see Garmesh's entry on Facebook, from where he sent us this appeal for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment